Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Equipment move.
Hostony Board > General > News and Announcements
Pages: 1, 2
Alec
As your private name servers are not working you can set up for all your domain our name servers: ns10.hostony.net and ns11.hostony.com. Then you will turn your name servers back when they will start working
Phil007
I have made the change and I wait for the email confirmation but are you sure for the second name in com.

Philippe
Alec
Yes, the former server is net and the latter is com
Phil007
OK I have been able now to make the modification.

So now just wait the time of the propagation.

Thank you

Philippe
delete852
You guys made us look like idiots. Me and my business partner walk into a meeting, and the site is ####@@ing down. We have the board members sitting there wanting to see what the hell we were working on for the last month, and the site is down. Good job guys.
Stanly
delete852
All servers are up and working correctly.
If your site is down, please tell me URL and I'll check.
delete852
It is up now. However yesterday it was down all morning, then it went up, and around 3:30 it went down again. Its kind of too late for that now.
Phil007
Again all the sites are down

Can you do something

Philippe
yky
QUOTE(Serge @ Mar 21 2004, 08:50 PM)
Also, once this transition is completed, we are excited to announce a new set of shared hosting plans and a few weeks after a set of new reseller plans and a brand new line of dedicated servers. Details will be coming as soon as the move is complete.

when are you introducing these new plans?
yky
QUOTE(yky @ Mar 29 2004, 05:05 PM)

Also, once this transition is completed, we are excited to announce a new set of shared hosting plans and a few weeks after a set of new reseller plans and a brand new line of dedicated servers. Details will be coming as soon as the move is complete.

Got any updates on this?

i would like to see your special plan as a discounted package for resellers. its my suggestion, it will bring lots of new cutomers to resellers, which mean more revenue for you guyz. rolleyes.gif
Stanly
As soon as it will be done we will inform all of our customers.

Be patient please smile.gif
pel
Dear Hostony,

I am having problems with my emails for the past week or so, and your staff always reply with "Your server is ok now".

It may be okay "NOW" for a few minutes here and then while but can I get some sort of stability? What exactly is wrong?!?! Are you guys shutting down your servers when you go for lunch or something like that?!? mad.gif

I just received this email from a friendly client:

Are there problems with your site? I cannot access our web site or my
e-mail, all day long. I tried your links on your own website and they do
not work either????

If things don't improve he may not be too friendly in the future.

- Pel dry.gif
Stanly
If you have some kind of problems, please describe them more detailed.
Also if you don't mind please do it via e-mail or HelpDesk, 'cause I'll need your passwords and other info that can't be posted at the forum.
yky
QUOTE(yky @ Mar 30 2004, 09:47 PM)
QUOTE(yky @ Mar 29 2004, 05:05 PM)

Got any updates on this?

i would like to see your special plan as a discounted package for resellers. its my suggestion, it will bring lots of new cutomers to resellers, which mean more revenue for you guyz. rolleyes.gif

It'z nearly 3 months now, and i'm still waiting for the announced upgrade for all the reseller packages. Could we have an update on this. And as mentioned before I think we resellers would appreciate it if you introduce the special plan for us.

tats all

Y.K.Y
Stanly
Remind me your domain name and I'll upgrade your account right now.
MartinB
what is the updates for resellers ? i'm out or in?
yky
i'm a reseller (3000mb webspacce + 50Gb bandwidth), i know that you've alredy introduced the new plans for shared hosting, but there wasnt any newz about the resellers accounts being upgraded, or has it been.

Y.K.Y.
Stanly
I thought that you told about compensation about downtime on the servers at the last. There were 2 bad servers that were canceled and all account from there were upgraded.
Sorry, but we didn't provide reseller plans upgrade yet.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here