Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Whoa man...
Hostony Board > General > Pre-Sales Questions
Apollo
tongue.gif

Man, Hostony seems almost too perfect. laugh.gif

I just had a few questions about your service...

1.) Do you accept international Visa? (My Visa is Australian, Assuming that there are diffrent types of Visa). blink.gif.

2.) When paying on a monthly basis, is there a fixed time of which we HAVE to pay, or can we pay any time during that month?

3.) Are there any payment/financial catches I should know about? laugh.gif

4.) What are your "10 Pre-installed scripts"?

rolleyes.gif

Other than that, Hostony is incredible.
Stanly
1.) Do you accept international Visa? (My Visa is Australian, Assuming that there are diffrent types of Visa).
Yes, of course. There is no difference for us which type of Visa to accept. smile.gif

2.) When paying on a monthly basis, is there a fixed time of which we HAVE to pay, or can we pay any time during that month?

Your card will be billed automatically at the beginning of each month.

3.) Are there any payment/financial catches I should know about?
I don't think so biggrin.gif

4.) What are your "10 Pre-installed scripts"?

InvisionBoard, PHP-Nuke, osCommerce, Simple CGI Wrapper, Random HTML, Advanced GuestBook, CGI EMail, etc. cool.gif
Apollo
QUOTE(Stanly @ Jan 31 2004, 02:31 PM)

Your card will be billed automatically at the beginning of each month.

Hmm, well I personally don't have a problem with that, but I won't be the only one paying for this. . My friends and I are doing it 3-ways, as we do with everything invovled with our site, and it may take them longer to round up their $_$, so I'll get billed for it, but I spose we gotta be quick about it. .

This may be slightly off topic, but you should really make yourselfve's an Invision Board Skin. .
Danimal
QUOTE(Apollo @ Jan 31 2004, 01:40 PM)
Man, Hostony seems almost too perfect.

You know, I've been hosting with them for two years I'm still saying that. biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here