Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: new addon domain
Hostony Board > General Support > General Support
doc-squared
I have a new addon domain medicaleyeballs.com, under my account doc-squared.com.

Which nameservers are going to be authoritative?

And can somebody tell me why my other addon domain freyasays.com still doesn't work? I honestly don't know which nameservers I should have used for that one either, since I got two different answers when I asked.

Brett.
Stanly
Please use the same nameservers that were sent to you in your Account Activation e-mail.
doc-squared
Listen:

doc-squared.com (main account) -- ns10.hostony.net & ns11.hostony.com are authoritative and work for doc-squared.com

docsquared.com (addon domain that works) -- ns17.hostony.net & ns18.hostony.net are not authoritative but work

freyasays.com (addon domain that doesn't work) -- ns17.hostony.net & ns18.hostony.net never worked and ns10.hostony.net & ns11.hostony.com never worked either

now you say:

medicaleyeballs.com (new addon domain) -- make this one ns10.hostony.net & ns11.hostony.com ???????

why? if you can explain this a little more, i won't have to ask so many questions.
Vanya
freyasays.com is working now.
http://www.dnsstuff.com/tools/ping.ch?ip=freyasays.com

Name servers for your domains are ns10.hostony.net & ns11.hostony.com indeed because your server in server 11. So use them for medicaleyeballs.com.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here