Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Pre-Sales Questions
Hostony Board > General > Pre-Sales Questions
Oddjob
unsure.gif

From what I have read so far it appears that Hostony has what I am looking for in a host, but there are a few items that I am unsure about based on the descriptions provided of your services.

1. Our organization has different types of domains, i.e., *.org, *.net and *.com. Is it alright to mix them under one account?

2. Concerning Front Page extensions: is it possible to set up one domain with and others without FP extensions. Part of them use Front Page 2002 and part use php, cgi and Perl (it is a matter of preference).

3. Are multiple administrators within the same organization allowed?

4. Would there be separate control panels for each domain or all under one.

5. On your Windows plans you indicate supporting MySQL databases with a check mark, whereas MS Access databases are indicated as being "unlimited". How many MySQL db's are allowed on a single "Special" account?

6. Exactly what would be the structure for setting up multiple domains such as ours?

Eagerly awaiting you reply.

Oddjob
Vanya
1. It's ok.
2. We can setup FP for all account. But there will be no problems with php, cgi and Perl.
3. yes.
4. under one
5. unlimited
6. What structure do you mean?
Oddjob
QUOTE(Vanya @ Jan 30 2004, 12:59 AM)
1. It's ok.
2. We can setup FP for all account. But there will be no problems with php, cgi and Perl.
3. yes.
4. under one
5. unlimited
6. What structure do you mean?

Item 6: Basically, if a user enters an address such as http://domainname.org will they be sent directly to that domain and another enters http://domainname.com will they be sent directly to that one? Or do they have to enter something else?

Oddjob
Vanya
Sure, they will be sent directly.
Oddjob
biggrin.gif Thanks, Vanya!

Oddjob
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here