Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Server is down
Hostony Board > General Support > General Support
nathanrose
Any status?Sites have been down all day! No email or website for the last 18 hours!!!!!!!!! Your ticket system is not working either. Whats going on over there?
Vanya
What is your domain?
Servers are ok for a long time already.
nathanrose
Main domain - 3sws.com
Others - Dodgevipersforsale.com
fresnocarsforsale.com
sportscarfinder.com, etc.
apsoda
all of my sites are also down on server 10

all domains under reseller apsoda
Vanya
Check them now please.
Serge
nathanrose

Your accounts are suspended because we got a chargeback on your order and transaction reported as fraud.

apsoda
As for server 10 we had adding a php module on customer request and got php.lib that maked apache to go down. So we have http service down for short time untill we restored a lib from backup. Sorry for the problem.
nathanrose
Serge -

Please check your payments, we have told the people at American Express to make the payment and you should have that now (or very soon).

Thanks
Serge
Ok thanks,

We got a notification from AMEX that your charge is reversed back. Your sites are unsuspended.
nathanrose
Glad that you got that. Been working with AMEX all day, They are a pain in the a**. I just checked and email and my sites are still down. Any updates as to how long until they will be going again?
Your last reply was over 40 minutes ago and my sites are still not going. Please look into this.

Thanks!
Stanly
All sites are up now.
Please check and confirm at support.hostony.com, ticket #4151
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here