Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Site down again.
Hostony Board > General Support > General Support
Red Blaze
Is it just my area or is the server down? I gotta know, because it was working fine a while ago.

http://www.thesonicjoint.com

I need to get some HTML coding done soon, so please help. sad.gif

EDIT: Its working now, something happen? Why does the site go down every once in a while. Sometimes twice.
Red Blaze
Now phpMyAdmin wont let me in. It says wrong password and username. ???

EDIT: Also, I need SSH access so that I can run something on my board for administration purposes. It says that I can have it apon request on your website.
Stanly
1. Tell me plkease more detailed what do you need SSH for.
2. If phpMyAdmin is not working for you, please open a trouble ticket at support.hostony.com and remind username and password that you're using for login into it.
Red Blaze
1) I need it for my message board. I was going to modify vbulletin's administration to add a feature so that I can restore, and back up the database. Inorder for it to work I need SSH installed. Is it extra charge or something?

2) Will do.
Red Blaze
Can I recieve access to it, or do I have to open a ticket at support?
Vanya
Red Blaze
SSH has been enabled.
Red Blaze
Thank you! happy.gif
Red Blaze
blink.gif I'm way passed confused now, for some reason, I can't go into my cpanel AND it says I have no access. Is this part of the upgrade or was this due to something I did wrong?
Stanly
Please submit a trouble ticket with your login and password for Control Panel at support.hostony.com
If your server IP is 66.98.144.44 CPanel is already working.
Red Blaze
Yah, I know, I did post a ticket about this, but then I found out they changed the wrong password. ^^;; Regarding the affiliates program. My mistake.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here