Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: More CGI Problems
Hostony Board > General Support > General Support
DPerdue
I'm having problems installing mt on my account. I've uploaded everything and set the permissions as instructed. However when I run the checking script, all I get is a blank screen.

I would appreciate any help
Dan
DPerdue
Now I'm getting a blank page no matter where I go on my site. I had been getting a directory listing in my home directory.
DPerdue
Ok, looks like my site went down. It's back up now.
I'm still under my 30 day money back guarantee so I'd like some explanation about what happened.
DPerdue
It seems that RedBlaze and I may be on the same server or having the same problems. I'm also having problems logging into horde.
Red Blaze
In announcments, they said something about an upgrade, so that MIGHT be causing some downtime. But it's only a wild guess. I've been with Hostony before, and they helped me alot.
DPerdue
I've been with Hostony before, and they helped me alot.

So you're saying that I shouldn't judge them on this circumstance?
Stanly
We were doing dome technical actions with Apache web server.
It is a reason of downtime.
Sorry for inconvenience but it is done for the security of the server.
DPerdue
ok, thanks
it seems cgi is down for the moment right now

here's something interesting from the Server Status page of cPanel:
Server Load 1.41 (1 cpu)
Red Blaze
Everytime there's a downtime, there's always a reason behind it. Last time I was here there were alot of hackers attacking or something. Forgot what it was, it was last year if I recall. I trust Hostony fully, I admit, it is kinda irritating seeing a "Server not found page", but nothing is really perfect.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here