Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Reseller account.
Hostony Board > General > Pre-Sales Questions
doc-squared
With a bulk reseller account, WITHOUT buying the additional packages listed at the bottom of the page (http://www.hostony.com/reseller.html), can I give out hosted accounts? Or by signing up as a bulk reseller, am I merely purchasing the privelige of buying these discounted packages?

Why would I want to buy the discounted packages from you if I could just create them myself?

Currently a shared hosting customer,
Brett.
Alec
With a bulk reseller package you can manage your own packages and re-sell webspace and traffic as you want. You may purchase discounted account when you are already have a bulk reseller account or you have purchased three or more shared hosting accounts
doc-squared
Wait, I had an idea! Do you mean that with the Reseller account, I can create packages inside the disk space and bandwidth I've purchased, but when I run out or disk space or bandwidth, I can either upgrade my Reseller account or purchase these other Packages to resell at discount?

Hmmm?
Brett.
Vanya
That's right.
doc-squared
I think it would help clarify for other customers if you put the text of my last message on your sales page. I've been wondering about it for months.

Thanks, and thinking about reselling,
Brett.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here