Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hosting
Hostony Board > General > Pre-Sales Questions
NtshP
This is the first time i have required hosting and have found this site offering some could packages, could somone please answer the following questions about you avilable packages thx

1. Can i purchase hosting from the UK (England)?

2. Can i have more than one website on a particular account?

3. Will it be possible to split the space in half for me and a friend to both use independentley, so that we both have Cpanels?

4. Besides the limitations shown in the terms of use are the following allowed?
Advertising
Affiliate Schemes
A few Link's to sites that may contain adult/warez related issues

5. Can unused space be rented?

6. What happends if the bandwidth limit is broken, am i charged for the extra bandwidth used or the hosting suspended

These relate to the $7.85 a month package for a 12 month contract.

Thank you
Alec
1. Can i purchase hosting from the UK (England)?

Yes you can but we don't register .uk domains. So you should have already registered domain name or register with us .com, .org, .net or .biz domain for free as a part of Special offer.

2. Can i have more than one website on a particular account?

You can have multiple web sites with any our account

3. Will it be possible to split the space in half for me and a friend to both use independentley, so that we both have Cpanels?

You can use separately webmail and ftp. But control panel is a common for all your domains. To get a separate control panel for every site you should get a reseller account

4. Besides the limitations shown in the terms of use are the following allowed?
Advertising
Affiliate Schemes
A few Link's to sites that may contain adult/warez related issue

Yes. This all is allowed. You may link adult/warez sites on your sites but can't place adult/warez sites on our servers.

5. Can unused space be rented?

No. This option is allowed for resellers only

6. What happends if the bandwidth limit is broken, am i charged for the extra bandwidth used or the hosting suspended

Bandwidth limit may be broken but used bandwidth is a main parameter.
We don't use account automatic suspension when bandwidth is overused.
NtshP
Thank you for the informative response, everything sounds good dry.gif

One last question which i forgot to add is if i wanted to share this website with a friend then do we have subdomains from the main domain or have to purchase a further domain?

Thank you
Serge
It is up to you. You can give a subdomain to your friend or configure additional domain.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here