Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Interested in SPECIAL
Hostony Board > General > Pre-Sales Questions
Bluefin221
I'm very interested in the special you are running, if anything I say seems silly then please bare with me as I want to be sure of everything.

I'm a UK based customer and was wondering what like the support would be should my server go down? what like the servers downtime is if any, and also if the Special package is still available.

It also says the free domain part is ticket, what I'm wondering is if this is for one domain when registering, or will I be able to register other domains. i.e I want to host other sites and provide there own domain. The deal seems great on the surface but would like more infomation regarding it.
Serge
When server goes down we do everytjhing possibel to get it up ASAP and fix what caused it to go down, otherwise our customer eat us on the breakfast when they get up in the morning and won't be able to get their mail:)

Yes special is still avaliable. Free domain offer is 1 free domain name per order.

Thank you for your interest in our services
I've signed up, I started reading a little more was just being lazy, says my order was accepted I now look forward to my account being set up rolleyes.gif
Bluefin221
Probably sounds really daft, but I'm used to dealing with one level domains, which are/were very easy, I have been looking in at my cpanel and all looks great things are smooth.

But I have no idea how to change the DNS records, where do I find this, as I said probably silly to some of you but confussing me.

There was something else I wanted to ask, but I will wait until I get this sorted.
Stanly
If you want to edit a DNS zone at the server you need to ask us about it.
Bluefin221
I thought thats what I just did.

It says...

Please change your DNS records to:

then gives me what I need to change it to how do I do this, my domain is pointing to an IP how do I point it to my actual server.
Alec
You should change your domain name servers on site of your domain registrar. It doesn't mean that you need to change your domain's DNs entries
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here