Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Changing hosting package
Hostony Board > General > Pre-Sales Questions
tresuvesdobles
Dear friends,

What shall I do in order to upgrade from a Profi pack to Special one? Should I wait until the first one expires or it is possible to accumulate both of them while the older one is still active?

Thanks
Alec
To upgrade your current package you should sign up with a new package an we'll terminate your current package and billing order. Then just request our support or billing department to change your hosting plans on the server
tresuvesdobles
I have just ordered the special package but I made a mistake, since I wanted the domain tresuvesdobles.com (owed by me) to be transferred and I stated tresuvesdobles.net (the same I requested with my first Profi plan) to be registered.

What shall I do so that you transfer my domain tresuvesdobles.com for my new Special plan?

Once transferred, I would have two accounts and I would like to have both of them together. It means, Special (2,5GB for tresuvesdobles.com) + Profi (1 GB for tresuvesdobles.net) = 3,5GB for tresuvesdobles.com & tresuvesdobles.net.

As far as I understand, once the Profi plan is finished, just a typical Special plan will remain and I will be able to renew tresuvesdobles.net for that Special plan.

It looks like a real mess, but... Is it possible???
Alec
We've domain tresuvesdobles.net when you signed up a Profi plan.
So as that was an upgrade we've terminated your Profi plan and if you want to transfer .com domain to us you should pay $14.85 for it or just change name servers to stated in your account information to direct the domain to our server.
tresuvesdobles
If I do not transfer my tresuvesdobles.com domain and just point it to your nameservers, can I have email accounts like user@tresuvesdobles.com? And subdomains like sub.tresuvesdobles.com?

Thank you
Vanya
Sure, you can.
tresuvesdobles
As you say in one of the above messages, my first Profi plan is terminated and now I should have the Special plan with tresuvesdobles.net domain.

But when I go into my Control Panel, I see there two hosting packs: Profi and Special. In addition, the domain tresuvesdobles.net still appears in the Profi plan

And last, what does it happen if I add a hosting package from the Control Panel? Is it directly ordered and billed?
Vanya
You have Special currently.

And no, there is no autimation.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here