Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: cpanel config file issues
Hostony Board > Cpanel/WebHost Manager support > Cpanel/WHM Issues
magicmycote
I recently noticed my email acct. was not working...it started a few weeks ago but I was busy with other things and didn't get a chance to look into it until recently. I logged into cpanel to check my email settings/pw, and noticed the emailed address acct was listed as 'robert@yourdomain.com'. Obviously my domain is not 'yourdomain.com' hehe.

I deleted the account and tried to re-enter it, but the dropdown list that is supposed to contain my domain was empty...and when I pressed enter it displayed the following msg:

The e-mail account robert@ with the login Sorry, your Cpanel Config file is missing your dns info. Sorry, your Cpanel Config file is missing your dns info. Sorry, your Cpanel Config file is missing your dns info. Sorry, your Cpanel Config file is missing your dns info. robert+yourdomain.comSorry, your Cpanel Config file is missing your dns info. Sorry, your Cpanel Config file is missing your dns info. and password *** with a quota of 10 megs was successfully created.

Since I've noticed several other options in cpanel cannot be modified because of this missing domain info. Please check into and fix this problem (and please do not nuke my sql databases! smile.gif )
Vanya
You should open a trouble ticket. Or you can notify your domain name here.
magicmycote
Opened a ticket after you posted, still waiting on some action smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here