Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Some question about host
Hostony Board > General > Pre-Sales Questions
Lewis
I have some questions about the host plan:

1.For windows, Profi plan, whether i can register the free domain name now?If I transfer the domain name to another host in the future, is there any payment for that?

2.For windows, Profi plan, 1 month price is 9.85$, I can extend it automatically or i must renew it every month?

3.For windows, Profi plan, is there any sample codes for connectting the database from PHP on CPanel?

4.Whether I can use FTP to access the host from my home?

5.Whether both windows and linux, profi plan will support the streaming files such as .rm.etc?

6.Is it possible for me to change the payment plan in the futire to 24 months so that the price will change to 6.85$?

7.whether I can create the email accounts such as sales@mydomain.com without additional charge?

8.Whether it has a static IP address(Dedicated IP) for the plan Profi ?

Thanks
Vanya
1.For windows, Profi plan, whether i can register the free domain name now? If I transfer the domain name to another host in the future, is there any payment for that?
Yes.

2.For windows, Profi plan, 1 month price is 9.85$, I can extend it automatically or i must renew it every month?
It will be paid automatically.

3.For windows, Profi plan, is there any sample codes for connectting the database from PHP on CPanel?
You'll see them in Cpanel when DB and DB user will be created.

4.Whether I can use FTP to access the host from my home?
Yes.

5.Whether both windows and linux, profi plan will support the streaming files such as .rm.etc?
Only windows.

6.Is it possible for me to change the payment plan in the futire to 24 months so that the price will change to 6.85$?
Yes.

7.whether I can create the email accounts such as sales@mydomain.com without additional charge?
Sure, what charge...

8.Whether it has a static IP address(Dedicated IP) for the plan Profi ?
No, shared IP. Didicated IP cost 3$ per month.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here