Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Questions before ordering
Hostony Board > General > Pre-Sales Questions
I plan on ordering your Shared Hosting plan, the "Special", but before I do I would like to ask some questions.

My website, http://www.wrestlingwire.net, is a wrestling news website. We receive about 1000 UNIQUE hits a day, and over 200000 impressions a month. I was wondering if that would be too much for your servers. As you stated in your TOS:

"Run any process that requires more than 8Mb of memory space, more than 30 CPU seconds, or use more than 5% of all available system resources at any time. "

Do you think that we would exceed that with our website? We DO have Vbulletin Forums. I would like to know, becaue I dont want to order the hosting and then have to cancel because we use up too many resources.

Thank you,

~Nate Wheeler~
Vanya
Load is mostly made by users scripts. You can order and if your load will be huge for the server(because there is other sites on it) you'll be able to upgrade to dedicated or virtual dedicated server.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here