# in this field. This security fix from the last version which allowed #
# anyone on any server to use your FormMail script on their web site. #

@referers = ('www.ctwconcrete.com','207.44.232.113');

# @recipients defines the e-mail addresses or domain names that e-mail can #
# be sent to. This must be filled in correctly to prevent SPAM and allow #
# valid addresses to receive e-mail. Read the documentation to find out how #
# this variable works!!! It is EXTREMELY IMPORTANT. #
@recipients = &fill_recipients(@referers);

Which is the standard setup, should work perfectly, the form is setup like this:

<FORM action="http://ctwconcrete.com/cgi-bin/FormMail.pl" method="post" name="contact form" >
<INPUT type="hidden"
value="randall@ctwconcrete.com" name="recipient">
<INPUT type="hidden"
value="http://www.ctwconcrete.com/index.htm" name="redirect">

when I hit submit for www.ctwconcrete.com/contact.html I receive the following:

Error: Bad/No Recipient
There was no recipient or an invalid recipient specified in the data sent to FormMail. Please make sure you have filled in the recipient form field with an e-mail address that has been configured in @recipients. More information on filling in recipient form fields and variables can be found in the README file.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FormMail V1.92 © 1995 - 2002 Matt Wright
A Free Product of Matt's Script Archive, Inc.

don't see how this can not work?

Any ideas.
Alec
This indicates that you are trying to send the email to an email address that is not located at your domain (ie something@aol.com). You have 2 choices to correct this problem:

1. Change the 'recipient' email address to an alias at your domain name (ie something@yourdomain.com which can be setup as an alias to another email account).

-or-

2. edit the script formmail.cgi and change the variable "@recipients" to include the domain name you are trying to send the email to (ie aol.com). If you are not comfortable editing a cgi script, email us and we can set the variable to its needed value for your script to work.
randallmiller
Please feel free to change the formmail.pl file for me, I have tried several times to I still receive the same message. I'm using the editor in Cpanel and not VI via ssh, don't know if this might have anything to do with it.

Thanks
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here