Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Special vs Private Lable plan
Hostony Board > General > Pre-Sales Questions
Robotman
Could you please explain the difference between buying the Special (2500MB) plan and selling this in blocks of 10, or buying the Starter private lable plan (3000MB) and breaking this up.
Would it not be more to my advantage to buy the special and resell it? I could buy 2 packages for the same price of 1 private lable.
By the way, your prices are extremely good.
Thanks, unsure.gif
Alec
Really Special package is cheaper than any private reseller package. But with special package you can't:
- share a separate control panel for every your customer ( with Special package you can grant your user webmail access only), with separate control panel your users can't manage their ft paccounts and databases.
- brand your hosting company: with reseller package you have your private name servers and all your customers' domains will be set up with your name servers and hostony name won't be mentioned anywhere
- arrange quota and bandwidth for your customers account. With reseller plan you get a web reseller panel (WebHost manager) where you are able to create your custom packages, modify users' quota and bandwidth, suspend accounts, create and delete accounts, configure dns settings, etc.

So if you want to open your own business and resell hosting from hostony you should get a reseller plan. If you want to get a bulk diskspace and bandwidth and grant it to your friends you may purchase Special account.
Robotman
I think I understand.
Thanks for the quick reply ! tongue.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here