Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: mail forwarders
Hostony Board > Cpanel/WebHost Manager support > Cpanel/WHM Issues
figgy
I turned off the mail forwarding on one site (houghtalingsculpture.com) but the mail is still being forwarded. On another site (frogart.com) it shows 1 forwarder but when I try to turn it off it says there are no forwarders on this site.
Robert
Alec
All mail from both email accounts is redirected to r..ght@silcom.com.
Should I remove these redirects?
figgy
Yes, please turn them off. Can you tell me why I couldn't do this and why the frogart.com account showed a forwarder on and when I tried to turn it off it said "..no forwarders on this account"?
Robert
Vanya
Done.
figgy
Thank you. Any answer to my question? Why did this happen? Did I do something wrong? How do I prevent this in the future?
figgy
I just tried to turn off the mail forwarder on my other site (figgymountain.com) and have the same problem. It says there is 1 forwarder but when I try to turn it off it shows no current forwarders.
Robert
Alec
I've removed the redirect. There is a cpanel bug there. We are contacting cpanel support in order to fix this problem. Inform us if the problem will occur again.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here