Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Free domain name question
Hostony Board > General > Pre-Sales Questions
Lezyt
Hi. I have a small question reguarding the costs of the domain name that comes free with the profi etc. plans. I was wondering how long it is registered for free for, and what renewal costs there would be? I have had a look around your site and in these forums, but founf nothing further.

Ok, it might sound like a silly question, but I am new to all this domain malarkey biggrin.gif

Thank you in advance for any help you can give me.
Serge
Domain is free as long as you host with us. it means we'll renew it for free if you stay with us.
If you decide to go to other hosting provider you'll have to pay for domain name $14.85/year.
incka
Are existing members getting a free domain too or is it just for new subscribers?
Lezyt
Ahh, thank you very much Serge.

Even if I had to pay for the renewal, I was going to register here, but I wanted to make sure of the costs before I did.
Serge
incka
Sorry as it was outlined in announce new domain offer is valid for the new customers only, however all existing customers will get upgrade to the quotas of new plans.
David
Will I get the free domain if I signup with monthly billing?

Do the whois owner info show my name or hostony?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here