Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Holidays present - Plan Upgrades.
Hostony Board > General > News and Announcements
Serge
As this is the season of giving, Hostony.com has a few gifts for you.
We have upgraded all our shared and reseller plans. New customers will also have an option to get free domain name.

All upgrades of the hosting accounts of established Hostony customers should be done by New Year.
BigJimW
(waits to open package)

Upgrade too???? laugh.gif

As in all of us get the next level? As in, Santa paid a visit to all your servers? wink.gif

EDIT Ok, I see the new plans. Cool! wink.gif
jchrastina
This is exciting news and I have been checking my cPanel frequently to see if my OLD Ultra plan has gone from 4000 MB / 20 domains / 85 GB per month to the NEW Ultra with 5000 / 30 / 100. Nothing has changed. Am I missing something here or have you just not yet gotten around to upgrading my account?

Thank you for your responsive service in 2003 and I wish you continued success in 2004. I intend to be with you through the next year. I am working with several of my clients right now to design and create websites and email accounts for them and your generous plans make this great for me.

Later this year, I may be looking to switch to a reseller plan with WHM and cPanel.

Stay tuned ...

Jim
Vanya
QUOTE(jchrastina @ Jan 1 2004, 05:42 PM)
This is exciting news and I have been checking my cPanel frequently to see if my  OLD Ultra plan has gone from 4000 MB / 20 domains / 85 GB per month to the NEW Ultra with 5000 / 30 / 100.  Nothing has changed.  Am I missing something here or have you just not yet gotten around to upgrading my account?

Thank you for your responsive service in 2003 and I wish you continued success in 2004.  I intend to be with you through the next year.  I am working with several of my clients right now to design and create websites and email accounts for them and your generous plans make this great for me.

Later this year, I may be looking to switch to a reseller plan with WHM and cPanel.

Stay tuned ...

Jim

Fixed.
Your disk space and bandwidth are all right now.

Thank you for your continuous support of hostony.
Very pleased to have a happy custome smile.gif
Thanks.

Happy New Year!
Serge
We have finished with upgrades on 30 December. should any other customer see old quotas please don't hesitate to contact us via email support@hostony.com or trouble tickets and we'll fix it for you!
jchrastina
My cPanel now shows the new numbers!

Thank you and have a tremendously successful 2004!!!!!
Danimal
I'm still seeing the same numbers; however, with the recent upgrade of the "Special" plan, I suppose there's not really anywhere else to go. smile.gif
Vanya
You have 2500 now.
Danimal
Yikes, so I do! Thank you, I really wasn't expecting anything! Once again, you guys are the best. biggrin.gif
g0dswilll
hello,

i paid $41.85/month for a year of reseller as a custom plan.

should my plan now be the equivalent of the 'enterpise plan'?

also, my server used to be 64.... and now should be 209....
i wanted to confirm that. i've been using the 209.... server

will

morphosic.com
Red Blaze
WOW! Upgraded yet again?! This is great! Thank you so very much! I didn't expect this really. First from 850 I believe, and now another 150 megs of space? I was out for two weeks and I couldn't go online, and I find this great upgrade. I can't thank you enough for this great service. biggrin.gif

PS: I know it's alittle off topic (alittle?), but I have emailed twice about the affiliate banner, and it has yet to be fixed. =/
http://www.thesonicjoint.com/home

EDIT: Ah yes, and a happy new successful year! ^^;;
dastafarin
I just want to say I love you guys. Wow, just wow. I love the upgrades and I love everything about hostony. biggrin.gif
carabs
I have a resellers account. Where can I find out the total amount of space I have to share throughout my sites? Like one spot that says "You have this much total".

-Jeff-
Alec
you can see it when you click create a new account
carabs
Sweet. Most definitely what I needed to see.

Thanks.

-Jeff-
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here