Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Monthly payment or annual ?
Hostony Board > General > Pre-Sales Questions
Anonymous
When I try to signup on your order page it states that the total billed today will be $236.40. This may well be $9.85 per month but I am looking to pay monthly for my hosting. Is this an option or do you have to pay the full amount up front ?
Danimal
It depends on the account type. The Crazy Special can only be signed up for 6, 12, or 24 months. The other accounts can be signed up in monthly increments, but the prices are higher per month that way.
Serge
Thank's Danimal for addressing it. The lowest price 9.85 per month for Crazy special is avaliable only when you prepay for 2 years. If you want to pay $ 9.85 monthly without making prepayment the only plan avaliable is our Profi plan.
Anonymous
Oh, I did not even know that it has to be a 2 year prepaid.

This worries me because in 2 years, things change a lot.

These are possible changes:

1. The host may no longer exist. I know that you have said your will not let this happen because you are also involved with s555 as perhaps a backup funding but things change over the two years.

2. Also, prices of webhosting is dropping gradually throughout the years from competition and what may look like a good bargain today may not be so in 2 years.
Serge
You are not required to prepay for 2 years.

All our plans can be paid month by month but at a higher rate than for 2 years. 2-year prepayment is an option for you to save.

So if we'll take our profi plan as an example:
350 Mb space/ 10 Gb transfer.

If you pay month by month you'll pay $9.85
If you'll prepay for 3 months you'll pay $27.75 and your monthly cost will be $9.25 - savings $1.80
Prepay for 6 months and you'll pay $51.30. Your monthly cost will be $8.55 - savings $7.80
Prepay for 12 months and you'll pay $94.20. Your monthly cost will be $7.85 - savings $24
Prepay for 24 months and you'll pay $94.20. Your monthly cost will be $6.85 - savings $72

As for your particular questions.

1. Yes, you are right everything could happen despite the fact that we are going to last forever smile.gif But the fact is when you are prepaying for 2 years of crazy special you are saving $480 if compare to our normal. Gold plan that has 1000 Mb space.
So, on the one side you can save $480. On the other site you have risk that there could be some disaster and we'll disappear. I guess $480 is right compensations for your risks.

2. As I stated above you can save $480 from our current pricing that are not so high nowadays. Something big should happen that force prices to drop so much in 2 years. Fo those 1/5 years we are tightly involved in web hosting I had not noticed such a big trand in prices being dropping.

Also crasy special can be prepaid for 6 month ($12.85/mo), 12 months ($11.85/mo), 24months ($9.85/mo).

If for some reason you don't like our service we'll give you a partial refund basing on pro-rated period.
Anonymous
I am the same person as above:

Anyway, here is my next question.

So what happen if I bought the plan and paid $236.40 and then a few weeks or months later you decided to have another great sale that is even cheaper than $236.40, what will happened? Would there be a refund for the difference?

The above question may sound a little bit silly since signing up a plan means commitment and one is taking the chance that there may be a better deal in the future. It is just that I hate to lose out on risks.
Serge
Frankly speaking I doubt we'll ever post a better deal smile.gif Probably the same some time in a year.

As for refunds I already said you that you can get partial refund basing on prorated calculations anytime before 2 years will be ower.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here