Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Which Plan is Right For Us?
Hostony Board > General > Pre-Sales Questions
ArielT
Good day!

Can you please help me out here? I am relatively new in this web hosting business and getting confused about some plans being offered by various web hosting companies.

Can you shed some light regarding multiple domain hosting, add-on domains, reseller plans?

Basically, what we need is to be able to host several websites in one hosting account. Our website will be the main account and the website of some of our partner companies will be under our account.

We are planning to host some companies for free and others will be charged with a small amount.

Some of our partner companies already have their own domain name. Some are international domains like, xxx.co.jp. Is it possible for their domain name to point to a location or sub-folder in our account?

Please note that we are small-medium size companies and don't require too much space. Maybe around 5-10MB or 20MB max per company. But the extra space and bandwidth would be great for future plans.

Is it also possible for our soon-to-be clients to have their own control panel to maintain their site (only if they choose to) and have their own set of features? (e-mail, ftp, subdomains, etc... much like the features you offer for the main account.) But generally, we are the ones who will maintain their site for them.

All help is greatly appreciated. Thanks.
Stanly
Parked and addon domains are default features for all plans.
So there is only difference between disk space, bandwidth, etc.

Some are international domains like, xxx.co.jp.
You will be able to point your domains to some subfolders (this feature called Addon Domains).
Also you will be able to host a lot of domains or some domains with the same content (as you would like - both features are available)

Is it also possible for our soon-to-be clients to have their own control panel to maintain their site

If you need different COntrol Panels for each domain you need to purchase some Reseller plan. In the other case there will be only 1 Control Panel for your main domain name.

So you only need to decide how much disk space and bandwidth do you need.

Thanks for choosing Hostony. smile.gif
P.S. Merry Christmas.
ArielT
Thank you Stanly for your quick reply.

I'll just take a closer look at your plans before i post some of my questions again here.

Again, thanks and Merry Christmas To All Too!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here