Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Bunch of questions
Hostony Board > General > Pre-Sales Questions
jordie
Hi,
My current host is having troubles with a thing called uptime, too bad i didn't notice they didn't have a uptime guarrentee. Anyways, i need to find a good host and a friend of mine has told me that hostony is really good.
Now for some questions:
1. With the crazy special, i see the catch is that you have to pay at least 6 months. I am not comfortable with that long an agreement. I'd prefer at least a 3 monthly payment. Is it possible to do this with the crazy special? perhaps for like $14/month prepaid for 3 months?
2. Does you php have GD and IMAP installed? If so which versions? Would it be possible for you to put up a php info page (<?=phpinfo()?>) for me to have a look at?
3. Is the control panel on the crazy special version 4.8 like it says or 5.3 like the normal plans?
4. Does the ASP installed have the ability to connect to the MySQL database?
5. With the 1 free upgrade, say i choose bandwith, does that mean i get 1 GB extra/month?

Thanks for your answers. If you need to email me, do so to jordie@aomgamer.com

Cheers.
Shurik
1. We offer Crazy Special starting from 6 month only. Here I can't help you, sorry
This plan was created for New Year and Christmas holidays. You see that it gives great discounts and it is not profitable for us to sell it for less then 6 month (for many reasons)

2. Yes, we provide php with GD and IMAP.

3. Control panel on all our servers are latest versions, so you'll get CPanel and WHM at least version 5.3

4. ASP on our servers is ApacheASP. You can find on this site (http://www.apache-asp.org) all it's possibilities.

5. Free upgrade means that you will not pay additionally if you decide to change your hosting plan. You will pay just a new price without extra fees.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here