Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hello.
Hostony Board > General > Anything and Everything
smikwily
Just thought I'd see if we could get these forums going. I just signed up with Hostony and things are going pretty well. I have some configuration and moving to finish up, but other than that, things are great. I currently have a personal site (smikwily.com) with a Unreal Fortress clan site I plan on moving over and maybe another site I want to get started messing around with.
Thanks smikwily.
We appriciate you are happy with our service.
Tseia
yeah, let's get these forums going!

I'm only not signed up because - a) I had a disaster with my last host and am checking you out very thoroughly before I part with any more of my money only for it to be wasted, and cool.gif because I have no money.

heh.

btw smikwily, I also got here through IBR. maybe they should have signed up with the affliates program smile.gif
Mydster
I have been hosted less than a month now, and have found this to be the best host I have ever had, and believe me I have gone through many hosts, atleast 5. I have had no down time ever, which on my other hosts I would be doing something, and than I would have downtime. I am a frequent visitor of the whole Invision Board community, and found that IBresource.com was hostony.com, and as I know one of the owner's there, I talked to him about this place. He told me how fast they were and the great deals they have. I looked into them, and as I wanted to close my gaming site, considering it was popular, but it just wasn't that fun, a little boring you may say, I closed it. I opened up a personal site, and am now hosted by this place. Hostony.com I must say is the best host I think out there. biggrin.gif
Tseia
yeah, I recognise your nick from ibresource.

if that's the case, then I'm pretty much certainly going to sign up.
Mydster
http://www.invisionboard.com/forums/index....CODE=03&MID=306 :wink:

Yes, sign-up!!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here