Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: SSL secure server?
Hostony Board > General > Pre-Sales Questions
Ntara
:?: We are considering hosting on your servers, is there a secure server that we can use. We do not require an individual SSL certificate, just the use of a secure server so some forms can be submitted through it.

If you do provide such a service, would that come along with the package or would there be an additional charge. Currently, we are using allwebco as the host, which provides such a server for hosted sites.
Anonymous
We do not provide shared ssl certificates as it violates rules of authrities that authentificate businesses and such certificates if found can be revoked.

If you need certificate just for secure server we can generate a self signed certificate with no additional charges so that you'll have https:// connection, it will indicate that certificate is self signed but data will be encrypted and safe.

In case you want your own SSL certificate it is awaliable for $89 a year.
Shurik
The Guest user that gave an answer was really me. Just for got to login.
Ntara
The Guest user that gave an answer was really me. Just for got to login.

Thanks for clarifying, I was wondering how a 'Guest' could answer, and whether I could trust the response.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here