Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Cpanel bug.
Hostony Board > General Support > General Support
Red Blaze
Yes indeed. When I check the mail through cpanel, it keeps on asking me for username and password over and over and over again until it logs me out. Thing is this only happens on MAC not on windows (Since their the only OS I use in this college). Is it a cookie problem or something?
Serge
Do you have that problem with webmail or particular web client?
Red Blaze
Well, I click on "mail" in cpanel, and then on add/remove account. I click on my email which is redblaze@thesonicjoint.com, then as soon as the window opens it keeps asking me for the username and password over and over and over again.

Is there another way to get to my email besides using cpanel? If so how many other ways is there?
yky
try puting webmail after your domain name

try this : http://www.thesonicjoint.com/webmail

and when the login box appers make sure you put your full email address not just the user name. what i mean is write redblaze@thesonicjoint.com(if its not the default email address) in username, and your password, in the password field it should work.

Good luck smile.gif
Red Blaze
wow, it worked and it didn't keep asking me for the username and password. Thanks alot. happy.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here