Met00
1) support non-response

Opened a call.
Got a partial response
Call was closed
Reopened call
24 hours later, still awaiting a response

2) Unclear Sales

While I love the pricing, it's not truly clear.

As an example. We have clients who we would like to manage (rather than having you manage them). That seems to me to having us act as a reseller.

So, I go to: http://www.hostony.com/reseller.html

and there are two charts. The first offers varied reseller plans. The second offers the "packages" and the ability to "resell" these. But it's unclear if one has to be a reseller of the packages to sell the plans. On top of that, it seems that they don't align. For instance, if I want to resell the "Power" plan it has 1500mb/65bg/10domains. On the other hand, there is no reseller plan that offers that configuration.

So, what I want is the ability to have WHM on a "Power" plan where I can give each of my clients one of the 10 domains (so between them they have 1500mb(shared)/65gb(shared)/1domain) and each can have a Cpanel for their single domain.

As you can see, it's confusing. blink.gif

----

So, if someone from sales can actually followup on the support system (ticket 3340) or contact me at my e-mail, I would love to see how we can work this all out.
Serge
1. Sorry, but ticket 3340 doesn't look to be your presales request. Please verify whether number is correct. Our trouble ticket system did not failed for last 1.5 years from the moment we installed it, so it looks rather strange that I cannot found your request. It appear to be neither under #3340 nor in unresolved tickets.

2. We mix 2 reseller programs: bulk reselling and reselling account by account.
Bulk reselling means that you are allocated some amount of space and bandwidth that you can slice in your own packages as you need.
For example with 2000Mb of disk space of the Reseller Started account you can have 5x200 Mb plans + 10x100Mb plans. or slice it in different proportions. top chart show you prices for bulk reseller plans.

Reselling account by account means that you resell our ordinary discounted (up to 50%) shared hosting packages. Bottom chart shows our ordinary discounted shared packages. You cannot change any options that come with our ordinary plan. In order to resell plan by plan you have to either purchase a bulk reseller plan or buy minimum 3 shared accounts at discounted price.

You cannot have WHM on the power plan since our policy prohibits reselling on standard shared plans. All 10 domains that can be hosted on Power plan should belong or be maintained by the final customer. You can resell that plan only in full purchasing it from us at discounted price.
Charley Brindley
ohmy.gif I too had problems with support. They did not lose my ticket but they did not answer it either.

mad.gif I totally got the run-a-round with the answer I received.
Vanya
Charley Brindley
Could you notify the ticket number?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here