Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Did you upgrade my web hosting plan?
Hostony Board > General Support > General Support
sky51fire
HI,
A little more than a month ago ... I bought the HOT Special Deal (which includes a 1GB disk space). Now, that the A Very Christmas Special was advertised ... my plan was boosted up to 1600MB disk space, etc. Has my hosting plan been upraded due to the new promotion? In any case, I am just wondering because it was very sweet of you guys to do that. Thank you.

Sincerely,
skyfire
Pantera
Sure! We'll upgrade ALL our customers to the Christmas plans within next week. biggrin.gif
sky51fire
Pantera,
Are you a member or an admin? In any case, I do not know whether that was a sarcastical remark or not ... but my cpanel has some indication that it has been upgraded. I need to know for sure because 30GB bandwidth upgraded to 50GB is just awesome. I need an admin to confirm this upgrade.

Sincerely,
skyfire
sky51fire
I just finished reading the post in News and Announcements in regard to this. Thank you.

Sincerely,
skyfire
Pantera
You are welcome! smile.gif
jchrastina
Back to the earlier comment ... if Pantera is indeed an ADMIN, then Pantera's GROUP membership should be changed to reflect that. Otherwise we poor Junior members here in the Forum really have no way of knowing if we are getting reliable responses from Hostony or just another member's opinion or even sarcastic remarks.

Thanks Hostony and keep up the good work!

You are really awesome with support responsiveness and unexpected upgrades.

Have a joyous Holiday and a fantastic 2004!

JimC
Pantera
I am not ADMIN . I am the Hostony's manager . So it isn't something wrong if I permit myself to answer your questions.

Hope will be usefull for you in future biggrin.gif.
jchrastina
Pantera - Please don't get me wrong. I welcome answers to questions, no matter what the source. In the Forum, we try to help each other.

However, there are some questions regarding ACCOUNT info (not technical questions) that need to carry the stamp of Official Hostony POLICY. I am afraid, "Junior Member" is not the same thing. Maybe Hostony needs to create ANOTHER group name besides Junior Member and Admin.

Thanks.
JimC
"Not So Junior Member"
Pantera
My forum profile has been changed. So, now I am the official member of Hostony. Thank you for advice.
jchrastina
Excellent!! Thank you.
JimC
Vanya
Pantera
Welcome aboard! laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here