Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: NEW PLANS !!!
Hostony Board > General > News and Announcements
Serge
We are happy to announce our new plans.

Hope it will be a good Cristmas present for all out customers. smile.gif

All our old customers will be upgraded to the new plns quotas within next week.

Thank you for chosing Hostony.
TGecho
Wow, so the starter reseller plan is double what it used to be? Well... Merry Christmas to you too!!! biggrin.gif
Danimal
I don't suppose I could be so lucky that the Crazy Special from last year will also be receiving an upgrade, could I? Could I? Please? wink.gif
BigJimW
Whoo whoo whoo... Slow down there chief. ohmy.gif

You mean I am getting a 1,000 megs of diskspace and 45 GIGS of bandwith?? smile.gif

Am I reading that right?????

Someone call 911..... I'm having a heart attack here. tongue.gif

THANK YOU! You guys are the best! I've always refered potential customers to HOSTONY, but now, I am gonna redouble my referals! wink.gif
Serge
Danimal It probably will completly change your life philosophy but Crazy Specail Plans are upgraded to 1600 meg of space too smile.gif

Thank you all for being with us in our through good and bad times !
We already started to upgrade plans should take about a week. Probably a bit longer.
Danimal
QUOTE(Serge @ Nov 29 2003, 02:44 PM)
Danimal It probably will completly change your life philosophy but Crazy Specail Plans are upgraded to 1600 meg of space too smile.gif

That's it, my life has indeed been changed now. laugh.gif

It seems every day I find yet another new reason to enjoy hosting with you. Thanks! biggrin.gif
PHPAlien
Bargain!! Shame I keep getting a desk full message when I have 1100 megs free wacko.gif blink.gif
Linear Helix
I suppose this is why my email is down and my CPanel is really messed up and says it can't find the CPanel Config?

Super bonus plus plus equals oh my gosh great!
BigJimW
Question: When will we know when these new plans kick in? smile.gif
Pantera
Our user's upgrade will take us up to ten days . After finishing we'll inform you here, in the forum.
Red Blaze
Whoa! It's no wonder I have more space! When I saw the cpanel I was quite stuned when I saw 700+ megs of space left. And here I find the upgrade. I'm glad I chose you guys because the other one I was thinking of being with lowered their space and bandwidth. I'm glad to be back. ^__^
Pantera
Welcome HOME, Red Blaze! smile.gif
Red Blaze
hehe, thank you Pantera.

So will I still be charged 9.85 though? Because that's what I see in the recipt. Not that I mind or anything, I was just wondering. 10 a month I believe is still a good price for all that service. But the lower price is better. ^^;; I'm in a tight budget, hee hee (Damn college.. damn it to hell!! ;___; )
Serge
Prices are not changed. The only thing now everybosy will get about twice more resources with his package for the same price.
dragonfli
Hi!
Sounds like good news, But I was wondering if it did not apply to reseller plans. I have the "standard" reseller plan. But in whm it still shows that my resources are half the new advertised plan of the same name.
Vanya
It applys to all reseller plans.
Upgrades will take some time but you'll see the result soon.
Pantera
Our user's upgrade will take us up to ten days . After finishing we'll inform you here, in the forum. 
Serge
All shared plans are already upgraded. We are going through reseller plans at the moment. Hope we'll finish by the end of the week.
BigJimW
QUOTE(Serge @ Dec 5 2003, 11:08 AM)
All shared plans are already upgraded.

I don't think I've been upgraded. CPanel still only reflects 500 meg with 136.5 meg free. ohmy.gif

Domain Name: moonport.org
Hosting Package: Advanced
Your Server: server10.fastbighost.com
Red Blaze
Ah, ok I understand. Still good, not such a big deal with the prices. happy.gif

*tis a happy costumer* smile.gif
Danimal
QUOTE(BigJimW @ Dec 5 2003, 02:18 PM)

I don't think I've been upgraded. CPanel still only reflects 500 meg with 136.5 meg free. ohmy.gif

Same here, my quotas still look the same to me. sad.gif

(my domain is nothing-sacred.net)
BigJimW
QUOTE(Danimal @ Dec 5 2003, 09:02 PM)
QUOTE(BigJimW @ Dec 5 2003, 02:18 PM)

Same here, my quotas still look the same to me. sad.gif

(my domain is nothing-sacred.net)

I sent in a trouble ticket and they fixed it right up within an hour. smile.gif You may want to do the same.
yky
THANK YOU HOSTONY
BigJimW
Lets do some Christmas shopping,shall we?

This is the fees/resource list for my former host (who treated me like s*it when I left):

Compair that to Hostony:

It's a no-brainer! wink.gif

Hostony, is there a banner/button available to get so I can advertise your service on my site? I don't usually like advertising, but I think people would appriciate being refered to Hostony. smile.gif
BigJimW
Disregard. I found the referals section. Putting the button on my site right now. wink.gif
Linear Helix
As will I soon. I've had some problems, but it's just not enough to negate the fact that Hostony has incredible value for the price.
Danimal
QUOTE(BigJimW @ Dec 5 2003, 11:22 PM)
I sent in a trouble ticket and they fixed it right up within an hour. smile.gif You may want to do the same.

No need. I just looked again today and everything's right where it should be. To be honest, I don't know how I could ever even fill up that much space. biggrin.gif
Red Blaze
I'll advertise hostony too. I'll put the link under affiliates. biggrin.gif

EDIT: Once I get my Site up. I o nly have my message board.
GeeKm4n
blink.gif ohmy.gif blink.gif ohmy.gif blink.gif ohmy.gif blink.gif ohmy.gif
*Recovers from temporary heart attack*
Thank you verry much
biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

for a second when I say 750+mb free space on my cpanel i was woried, it scared me tongue.gif.

this is great.
apsoda
Thank you very much to all the staff at Hostony for the Christmas gift!!

Wishing a Happy Holiday Season to you and to all my 'room-mates'

~ Sarah ~

www.visualsoda.com
airbernard
Keeps on getting better
Pantera

It's the best time of winter, when spirits are bright — when we count our blessings and feel such delight, in clients served well and friendships made, in great things to come and warm thanks conveyed.

Thinking of you and wishing you a wonderful Christmas!
biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here