Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 60% uptime?!
Hostony Board > General Support > General Support
medcentercanada
I don't understand this at all... I am very disappointed with Hostony's service and their support.

I came here because of the features they offered and have only had a most miserable time trying to keep our critical business e-commerce application running, or even accessible 60% of the time.

If they aren't "rebooting" the server, they are trying to fend off DDoS attacks (come on, there is defense software for this), or they are having IP aliasing problems, or other elementary problems that should never happen.

I mean last week we were offline for 12 hours because these guys recompiled PHP on our server missing 50% of the vital components for PHP.

Just want to alert people... Thank you.
Pantera
Sorry for the inconvenience.

Our support team make every effort to keep all working but we are people too . This week it looks as if some group of hackers are trying to lay our site down , so sometimes it's very difficult to fix all at once.

We don't want to tell lies about site status and problems wich had an influence on it
We prefer our users to take a clear view of the situation .

Best regards
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here