Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: cpanel down
Hostony Board > General Support > General Support
{MTECHS}Dr. X
domain : www.team-mtechs.com
hosting package : profi

Sorry for the inconvience!
The root partition on this server is running out of disk space. Cpanel operation has been temporarily suspended to prevent something bad from happening. Please ask your system admin to remove any files not in use on that partition.

this has happened once already and i ended up deleting alot of files, so im going to leave it this time being that i know for a fact that im not running out of space yet. how long till this is fixed?
Serge
We have weekly backups scheduled on Sunday. When backup are done server requires about 50% more space for backup archieves to be created. Once archieve is created it is sent out to offsite location and space is released automatically.

The messages you see popups when server still has 3% of free space, but system needs them to be untouched in order kepp working without problems. Along with control panel suspension we get a paging message and already cleaned unused kernel source, etc. to free more space for backups.

Sorry for inconveniences.
{MTECHS}Dr. X
oh, ok i see now... thank you for the speedy response staff. keep up the good work.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here