Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Average Server Stats
Hostony Board > General Support > Suggestions
wildclay
It would be interesting to see the statistical up-time and other percentages relating to hard disk usage and processor time that the server consumes on average. If this is not already available, this would be a good recommendation so that users can get a better idea of how their server(s) are doing over time on average. Thanks!

- C.W.C.
jchrastina
I agree with this suggestion 100%. Also, something that would retain stats every 1 minute or 5 minutes or so in a log file, so we can see performance over time. I strikes me that every time I am in cPanel for server10, I am finding CPU at >>>5 on a 2 CPU server. This morning, I have been OFTEN randomly finding it at >>>8. Could it be that I just HAPPEN to catch it during the few seconds it's overloaded?? I think not. Can I sit here all day hitting refresh and writing down numbers? Not really. I am going to look for a way to automate data collection, so I can get a clearer picture of what's happening.
Vanya
We'll probably add such stats to hostony.com page or somewhere else in a nearest future.
Watch the announces.
wildclay
Thanks for taking this into consideration, Vanya.

- C.W.C.
jchrastina
Thanks, Vanya and Hostony. I look forward to seeing regular stats.
JimC
jchrastina
Any progress on this?
Thanks.
Vanya
Not yet, sorry. BTW, we achieved much stablity as you can feel.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here