Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Server 16 - Apache (1.3.29 (Unix)) Failed
Hostony Board > General Support > General Support
wildclay
As of 8:38pm Central Time, Sunday, Nov. 16th, Server 16's Apache module has failed according to my cPanel's server status.

It also indicates that Hard Disk 6 (users) is consuming more than 85% ...looks like you guys are gonna have to free some space up on that hard drive, unless this is due to a DOS attack. My site (www.wildclay.net) is not loading due to these issues. Please see to these ASAP. Thank you.

Server: # 16
Domain: www.wildclay.net
IP: 209.152.170.32

- Casey Wild Clay
wildclay
The Apache module is now up again, thus, so is my web site. However, hard drive 6 is still consuming the upper levels of it's resources.

Is there a way to check the stats of the server itself? It would be interesting to see the statistical up-time and other percentages relating to hard disks and processor time that the server consumes on average. If not, I think this would be a good recommendation so that users can get a better idea of how their server(s) are doing over time on average. Thanks!

- C.W.C.
wildclay
Apache is still OK and my web site is working, but this time the Server Load is at 7.83 with a red warning.

Disk Hda6 is lower than it was last night, but is still at 83% with a yellow warning as of 12:09pm Central Time, Monday, Nov. 17th.

Server: # 16
IP: 209.152.170.32

- C.W.C.
Stanly
Thanks a lot for your information but we know about disk space and load average.
It is under control.
Thanks anyway.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here