Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: How do i know that ur biz is gonna be around for next 2 year
Hostony Board > General > Pre-Sales Questions
Anonymous
Hi

I like your Crazy special and like 2 sign up for 2 year. But one thing i have in my mind which worries me is that How do i know your business is gonne be around for the next 2 year? You just started your business not too long ago.

Can you plz give me something to prove that you are gonna be around? Or make me assure that u r gonna be around?

Thanks
Shurik
Why do you think we are going to go out of business?
Hostony was opened about half a year ago but we also started z555 more than 1.5 year ago, so we know what we are doing and have experience for this.

Also now when hostony is profitable for last 4 months and we are doing extremely well this holiday season there is no need to close a company.

I can assure you that we don't have plans to close the company or sell it.
Even more we are working to enhance our services and soon should release some good deals for high power dedicated servers AMS XP 2200+ and Dual Xeons 2.4 Ghz. They will be located at Global Compass datacenter. It is just across the street and have evem better connectivity. Check out the following link for network status http://www.globalcompass.com/network-stats.htm.

So we have good plans for the future and they are not about closing the business smile.gif

Happy New Year!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here