Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Price Match
Hostony Board > General > Pre-Sales Questions
Anonymous
Will you do a price match to this company?
http://***/index.php/page/platinum_hosting_account
I really would like to work with your company...
Shurik
We don't allow links to other web hosting companies on our forum so I've cutted the link.

As for the price. As I understanf you need 2 Gb of Disk Space and 20 Gb of bandwidth. I propose you to purchase GOLD plan and I'll increse for you disk space to 2 Gb and decrease Bandwidth to 20 Gb.

Check our discounts - you can greatly reduce monthly price by prepaying for long term.

And I want to draw your attention on a fact that they give you only 1 free hour of "Consulting" per month (for me it sonds like "support"). This is from their site:
The main Benefit of our Platinum Package is that you will receive 1 hour per month of free consulting.
So if you have problems then, possibly, you have to pay them for "Consulting".

But we provide unlimited support - online ICQ or AIM and of course email support.

If you decide to purchase our GOLD plan with 2 Gb/20 Gb please do not forget to notify me to customize plan.
Shurik
Sorry, have forgot to add FREE
So, we provide unlimited FREE support
Or in other words support price in included in our plans and you don't need to pay additionally for support :wink:
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here