Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Crazy Special!
Hostony Board > General > Pre-Sales Questions
Danimal
Hey Shurik,

That Crazy Special sounds like it could possibly be the best deal ever. smile.gif I already host a site with you with a Profi account. Is it possible to upgrade to the Crazy Special? And if so, please tell me it's just a matter of changing the server space and bandwidth allocation and that I won't have to actually re-upload all of my files, databases, etc...

Thanks!
Shurik
Yes it is possible. I appreciate you like it. yest it is all about changing the server space and bandwidth allocation for your account. There won't be any account move.
Anonymous
I don't see that special online... where is it, what is it?
Danimal
It's right there on the front page, but here's a link to more info:

http://hostony.com/special.html

Hope that helps.
Anonymous
I've read about the special deal.

I wonder if you could tell me the differences between your ordinary offer and this special deal? Why should I pay more for any other service?
Shurik
Special offer is our usual packet. The difference is you purchase it for lower price but you must pay at least for 6 month, you can't pay monthly for special.

It was invented by our manager, as a New Year gift for customers but still availabe until manager decide to close it.
Anonymous
Say a customer bought the crazy special for six months, will he be able to keep that deal when he renews even if the crazy deal isn't being offered at that time?

..or will he have to renew with whatever is available at the time? :?:
smikwily
I jumped to Crazy Special and was told that it is a renewable thing, so in 6 months, I can renew under that, instead of having to change to another package.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here