Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: reseller
Hostony Board > General > Pre-Sales Questions
Professorduck
I was wondering if on the reseller packages do those get a WHM ? or is that only on the Private label resllers?

In a Private Label reseller package am I the only reseller on the server? Will I have the ability in WHM to reboot the server if need be?

Also I may decide just to go with a dedicated server. If so can I create my customers accounts in WHM and resell that way just on a larger scale?

Thanks

Josh-
Alec
Only private reseller plans include WHM access. You will have many options with it but you can't reboot server, restart services like httpd or mysql. But you will able to create your accounts, private packages, manage quota and bandwidth etc.

If you have a dedicated server you have a full server grants including root access. You can manage your server as you want.
Professorduck
So with a dedicated server I can resell the space and act like my own Web Host ?
Vanya
Yes, that's right.
Professorduck
On a private label reseller plan do I share the server with other resellers? I'm concerned about server overload.

Also what are the options when I outgrow the Supreme plan ?
Alec
Yes. You may share the server with other resellers or ordinary customers.

When you outgrow the Supreme plan you need to get a dedicated server or purchase a custom package
Professorduck
ok so in the event I grow that large so I need a dedicated server.

I can move my clients over to that new server ?

Is it possible to still have WHM for my interface and Cpanel for their interface on my dedicated server? How much would that cost?

WHM would be somthing that I would have to have on my dedicated server because I plan to use "WHM Auto Pilot" for my point of sale system and it intergrates with WHM and Cpanel.

How would I get a quote for a custom plan ?
Vanya
You accounts can be moved to the new server.

Cpanel + WHM - 89$/m

You can read more on this page Dedic. servers

Your custom plans can be moved also.
Professorduck
okay thank you for your patience has I decide on how to start my business. About how many clients can I place on a dedicated server without over loading it ?
Alec
Professorduck: If you will decide to start with a dedicated server we can offer you free Cpanel/WHM as we are doing our business with you for a long time.

I can't say you exactly how many clients you can place on your server. You may have a site which is too large for only one server and you can host thousand of small sites there. You need to define it yourself.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here