Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Private LabelReseller Plans vs. Reselling Packages
Hostony Board > General > Pre-Sales Questions
sky51fire
What are the differences in regard to General, Email, Additional, and Advanced Features are there between the Private label Reseller Plans and the Reselling Packages?

Sincerely,
sky51fire
Serge
There is no technicla difference, only business wise. It is more beneficial to order bulk reseller plans when you need small custom plans, but is more wise to resell packages if your customers need big plans.
sky51fire
Will I be able to have my private nameservers that provide me with a look of independence and make it appear as if I run my own webhosting operation if I choose to do Reselling Packages instead of Private label Reseller Plans?

Am I qualified to just buy under the "Reselling Packages" cost (and host 10 clients) and not go through Private Lavel Reseller Plans?

Sincerely,
sky51fire
Serge
Yes you will but you have to resell at least 3 packages or purchase 1 reseller bulk account in order to get reseller pricing and private nameservers.

<b>
Am I qualified to just buy under the "Reselling Packages" cost (and host 10 clients) and not go through Private Lavel Reseller Plans?
</b>
Yes but you have buy first at least 3 accounts to get reseller pricing.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here