Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Special Package
Hostony Board > General > Pre-Sales Questions
Nancy
I'm new to all this and just getting started. I have 1 site made and am working on my second. So right now I have 2 completely different domains and plan to have a few more. If I understand this right I can have up to 10 domains all with different url's that aren't related at all, is this correct?

Each one can pretty much have as many mailboxes with different addresses as they want (probably about 5 or 6 for each domain), one site has some forms on it and I would like to direct each form to it's own mailbox to keep things better orgainized. Again, if I understand this correctley I can do this, is that right?

When I sign up for this special it asks me for my domain name. Should I give it my main one, even though it's not completed yet? It wasn't going to be the first one I upload to the server, however. I can upload what I've done so far if needed.

I would like to know these things before I join if possible and I'm ready to sign up anytime now.

Thanks for your help,
Nancy
Serge
<b>
I'm new to all this and just getting started. I have 1 site made and am working on my second. So right now I have 2 completely different domains and plan to have a few more. If I understand this right I can have up to 10 domains all with different url's that aren't related at all, is this correct?
</b>

Yes you can have up to 10 different domains with their own space, mailboxes ,etc.

<b>
Each one can pretty much have as many mailboxes with different addresses as they want (probably about 5 or 6 for each domain), one site has some forms on it and I would like to direct each form to it's own mailbox to keep things better orgainized. Again, if I understand this correctley I can do this, is that right?
</b>

Yes you can have mailboxes for each domain name. It is up to you how you split allocated number of mailboxes between your domain names.

<b>
When I sign up for this special it asks me for my domain name. Should I give it my main one, even though it's not completed yet? It wasn't going to be the first one I upload to the server, however. I can upload what I've done so far if needed.
</b>
Just give any domain name you have. We need some domain name belonging to you in order to create an account for you. All other domain names can be added from the control panel later. Also there is no need to upload anything immediately to this domain name. You can use other domains not uploading anything to the first domain.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here