Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Questions before buying..
Hostony Board > General > Pre-Sales Questions
Mark L.
Re,

1. How long have you been in business?
2. How many accounts do you host?

3. "hosted domains" = i can host up to a given number of domains and have separate e-mail and ftp addresses for each domain?

4. If my primary domain is abc.com, when I ftp to it, it will say "abc.com". If one of my secondary hosted domains in xyz.com, will ftp greet me with abc's message or xyz's?

5. SSH access on request? For additional charge? What are the limitations?

Thank you.
Serge
<b>1. How long have you been in business?<b>
Now more than 2 years.

<b>2. How many accounts do you host?<b>
About 15000 domains.

<b>3. "hosted domains" = i can host up to a given number of domains and have separate e-mail and ftp addresses for each domain? <b>
yes

<b>4. If my primary domain is abc.com, when I ftp to it, it will say "abc.com". If one of my secondary hosted domains in xyz.com, will ftp greet me with abc's message or xyz's?
When you ftp to any ftp account you'll see main server hostname, which is neutral and don't have 'Hostony' as part of domain.

<b>5. SSH access on request? For additional charge? What are the limitations?</b>
SSH is enabled per request. There is no additional charge or any limitations. We just have to monitor SSH access in order not to give it to abusers.

Thank you.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here