Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Chat
Hostony Board > General > Pre-Sales Questions
Kangy
My site runs off of postnuke and pnphpbb for the forum. We also have an MIRC chat applet as part of the postnuke site. Will this be a problem for your service? It is just an applet that runs as a module for the postnuke. Most users connect via another irc client but i have the chat applet available for those who may be on a remote computer that can not access another irc client.
Vanya
What port does it use?
Kangy
Here is the info that the applet uses

Channel: #kancof
Server: irc.darkmyst.org
Port: 6667
Vanya
Ok. It will not be a problem. You should just not to run any IRC gateways and other IRC relayted stuff on our server.
sky51fire
QUOTE(Kangy @ Oct 17 2003, 07:12 PM)
My site runs off of postnuke and pnphpbb for the forum. We also have an MIRC chat applet as part of the postnuke site. Will this be a problem for your service? It is just an applet that runs as a module for the postnuke. Most users connect via another irc client but i have the chat applet available for those who may be on a remote computer that can not access another irc client.

Kangy,
If you don't mind. Can you show me how to set up an MIRC chat applet? I know nothing about it but seemed very cool and would like if for my website. Thanks.

Sincerely,
sky51fire
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here