Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 24x7 support?
Hostony Board > General > Pre-Sales Questions
adegio
I am enquiring from Australia, and we require business hours support (which are usually when you are asleep biggrin.gif )

Does your 24x7x365 support for your SPECIAL (as advertised on your home page) refer to real time support, so that we can log on anytime and gain feedback in the case of a server outage, etc...

We are after a host that can provide multiple hosting, but also need to ensure we have adequate business hours support to ensure our customers get the best in service

Thanks very much.
Alec
There is no matter where you are located.
We provide 24x7x365 live support and you can request it at any time
How do I request the "live support"?

I can't seem to find anyway of opening a live chat session with one of your support people.

The only thing I can find is to submit a support request from the http://support.hostony.com/cgi-bin/pdesk.cgi?do=main page? I assume this is not what you are referring to when you say you supply "24x7x365 live support "

Thanks for your feedback, as this is crucial to us, being on the other side of the planet.
Alec
Chat is opened in a pop-up window an it can be closed by your browser.
Please check your browser settings.

If you still can't open chat you can contact us through ICQ (122590581) or AIM (need4support).
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here