Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Billing Question
Hostony Board > General > Pre-Sales Questions
Red Blaze
Hi, I use to be a customer here and will be again very soon, now that I started working. ^^;

I plan to get the special, but I read that specials are billed every 3 months. If I wanted to pay month to month, is it possible? Would I have to pay a set up fee? If the set up fee isn't much I don't mind paying. Thank you in advance. ^^

PS: The time I was a customer here, I was really happy with your service. There were ups and downs, but you guys put up with my complaining (sincerely apologize for that though, bad days come ^^; ). That's the main reason why I'm coming back. The service. I've seen cheaper, while I temporarily closed my account, yet they had more space and bandwidth, but I just can't trust anyone elses service. I did, and that guy (which I think it was a kid) closed my account with out me knowing. Again thank you for everything.
Alec
Hello Red Blaze.
We are glad to see you here again.

Mininal contract period with Special package is 6 months but there is no set up fee.
Red Blaze
Ok, another question...

See, I want the special, if the special is for 9.95 (if I remember correctly) a month, why for the 6 month period it is $77.1?

The special says $9.85 a month in the main page. 9.85 times 6 (since you don't have a per/month option) is 58.50. Is it because you're charging that 12.85? If so, why is that different?
Alec
6 month price for Special plan is $12.85. Total price is $12.85 x 6 = $77.10
12 month price is $11.85 and totat price is $142.20
24 month price is $9.85.

The monthly price for Special is 9.85 when you sign up with a biennial contract.
Red Blaze
New question! ^^;

I'm gonna go for the plan I was originally on. The PROFI plan for 9.95 a month.

Now, on to my situation. I was getting everything ready in a Tripod account. Techincally I finished. I got an .sql file backup as soon as I finish. All of a sudden my database was disconnected and I found out the the databases in Lycos from T-S crashed. Mine was in the T.

I was wondering if you could help me restore my database in my account that I plan to put up here in Hostony. It's a vB database. I wanted to know if you charged for adding the information from my sql file to the database.
Alec
We'll add your sql file to database without any fees.
But i have quesion too smile.gif What does vB database mean?
lol Woo! I was given a question!! XD

hehe it's Vbulletin Database. ^^;; It's an SQL Database that is used for Vbulletin MessageBoards. ^^;;
Red Blaze
Sorry I kinda forgot to log in. *is embarressed*
Alec
Ok I guess we can restore it
Ok, question before signing up again.

My site still says it's suspended. Does that mean you still have my info, or do I have to do all the registery thing again?
Red Blaze
Doh! I did it again. -__-; For future notice, you can tell if it's me or not, can you?
Vanya
My site still says it's suspended.

Ok, what is your site?
Red Blaze
Almost forgot to sign in again. sleep.gif;

My site is http://www.thesonicjoint.com

Does that mean you still have my info? o.o;
Did you sign up again?
If yes tell me the order number if no please do it.
Alec
Sorry I forgot to log in biggrin.gif
Red Blaze
So I have to sign up again, even if my site says it's suspended?
A few more things.

I lost my password for godaddy.com and I have no way of getting inside to edit the address's location. (I hate it when the passwords are set up for you instead of creating your own. -__-; ). I can PM you my username/password though. *sighs* Do I really have to sign up again? sad.gif It says that it's suspended.
Alec
Your site has been unsuspended.
Please signup.
Red Blaze
Ok, I signed up for the Profi plan... uumm.. is it safe to put my order number here? unsure.gif
Alec
We've got your payment
Red Blaze
Wow, when it comes to money you're fast! JK tongue.gif

Thanks alot, I couldn't trust anyone else, so I just had to come back here. ^^;;

Thank you again.
Alec
Welcome again biggrin.gif
Red Blaze
Oh, one more thing ^^;;

How can I give you guys the database back up? Do I just email to support?..or...something? o.o;
Alec
Firstly you need to create a database in your control panel.
Then place a database backup anywhere on the server (e.g. public_html) or send the file via email to support@hostony.com.
Red Blaze
Can I get the link to my CP? I changed my email account. ^^;; My password and username is still the same, right?
Alec
Please open a support ticket and we'll send you all needful info
Red Blaze
Ok, I did the new database called TSJforums. The database is in the server and it's called forumbackup-10-15-2003.sql, is there anything else that is needed?
Alec
I've uploaded your dump in database.
Keep in mind that a real database name is thesonic_TSJforums.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here