Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Awating Account Setup
Hostony Board > General > Pre-Sales Questions
SalemKayaker
Hello,

I signed up on Saturday night (October 4th) and I did get some emails indicating that the credit card charge had been processed but I have not received any further emails indicating how to login and set up my account. The domain name is cheme.info.

If you could check into the status of the account I would appreciate it.

Thanks!
Alec
We've sent your account information to ddenholm@theworld.com but for some reason you didn't get it.
Please provide us with another you mail address and we'll send account info once more
SalemKayaker
Hmm, the ddenholm@theworld.com address has been pretty reliable. And I was just able to send myself an email to that address.

Please try it again and/or send the account setup details to vze2zh2i@verizon.net

Thanks,

--Doug

cheme.info
Vanya
Account info has been sent. Please confirm when you'll get it.
SalemKayaker
Yes, I did receive the email describing how to get in to the account, etc. However, I have a couple of issues.

One, the instructions for the email indicate that one is supposed to use our current ISP's SMTP server. My understanding from the information at http://www.hostony.com/hosting.html was that each account came with an SMTP server. Does the PROFI account come with an SMTP server sad.gif ?

Two, I tried connecting to cPanel using the account id and password I was sent and was rejected dry.gif . I tried both the secure and insecure addresses given and I tried IE, Mozilla, and Safari (I am using a Macintosh with OS 10.2).

Thanks,

--Doug
Alec
1. You can use your own smtp server. But if your domain has not propagated on our server yet you have to use smtp server of your ISP or our server Ip address as smtp server name.

2. We changed password on your request. I've resent mail notification on ...@verizon.net
SalemKayaker
Thanks... Everything seems to working now... rolleyes.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here