Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: private label nameserver
Hostony Board > General Support > Resellers Room
steven
I'm a new reseller looking for some advice please.

First of all I don't have private label nameservers, just hostony ones.

is this a problem? do i actually need private label servers?

secondly, can i link to hostony terms & conditions page?
or do i have to rewrite my own.

thanks in advance.
Alec
We offer all our resellers private name servers. You may have them or not. If you don't have there is no problem. Also you can link our terms & conditions.
steven
many thanks
everyplace
So, I believe I've set up some private label nameservers correctly, where it appears that ns6.servr.net and ns7.erinbur.com are setup. But then I've setup an account for bengersch.com, registered the domain, and pointed it towards those nameservers, but it doesn't go anywhere. Whois reports that the dns entries are right, I've gotten email saying that the two pln's are setup. Any help with this?
Vanya
everyplace
bengersch.com is fixed. Confirm this.
Danimal
I've actually always had a question about PLNs as well: is it possible to get them without being a reseller? I mean, I'm sure this would cost something, I'm just wondering if it's possible.
Alec
Yes. You can have private name servers for additional fee: $5 per month for 2 name servers. If there are no free ip addresses we have to transfer your account(s) to another server to set up private label name servers for your site.
Danimal
Thanks for the reply, Alec. My year's fees are alomst up, I believe that when I renew I'll go for the nameservers.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here