Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: DEAD Forum
Hostony Board > General > Anything and Everything
jchrastina
Thisi Forum used to be a vibrant, functional, very useful source of answers and tips. For the past two years or so, it has become a wasteland. WHY??
Dima
Dear jchrastina, the forum is not dead rolleyes.gif We offer all the customers we have the access to this forum, but as far as you see they are not visiting it.

You are welcome to post messages on this forum and tell everybody you know to enter the forum and share the experience you have.
bpgisme
Awww, heck, Dima... Now I feel bad! wink.gif

I used to come on here all the time just to chat and such, but things got ugly here at home so I haven't been doing much more than blogging and playing Everquest 2. sad.gif

Been using Hostony now for four or five years.... Quite a long time. And you guys are still the best hosting on the planet. biggrin.gif

-Bonnie
Dima
Bonnie, thanks God you are still with us rolleyes.gif You are one of our best clients laugh.gif

The forum is not dead, let's communicate here rolleyes.gif rolleyes.gif rolleyes.gif
MarkM
<-- Communicating! How's everyone been? smile.gif
Dima
Hello, Mark M rolleyes.gif It is a pleasure to see you on the forum.How are your getting on?
MartinB
Happy New Year for all old forum survivors and for the hostony team!! biggrin.gif
Dima
Thanks,Martin smile.gif

HAPPY HOLIDAYS, GUYS!
MartinB
QUOTE(MartinB @ Dec 30 2009, 06:12 PM) *
Happy New Year for all old forum survivors and for the hostony team!! biggrin.gif

and yes, I'm still here, Happy holidays !
Tigersan
Merry Woofmas and a Scruffy New Year!
Dima
Happy Holydyas, guys !!!!! We wish you success in the New year. laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here