Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: PHP memory_limit variable lowered?
Hostony Board > General Support > General Support
kazzy
Has the PHP memory_limit variable been lowered? My tikiwiki page is not working anymore, but had been working when I accessed it a few days ago. Nothing was changed with the site inbetween the time when it was working to when it wasn't working. The documentatino for tikiwiki says that when tikiwiki pages are showing up as blank, then it's likely that memory_limit has been lowered.

Did you guys change this parameter?
Dima
We didn't change the memory_limit variable on our servers, can you please provide us with the name of your domain name so that we can check what is going on with PHP memory_limit on the serevr where your account is located?
kazzy
Dima,

The domain in question is kazster.com (an addon domain to codeyield.com account).

Let me know what you find out.

Thanks.

Dima
Your current memory_limit = 32M ; Maximum amount of memory a script may consume (32MB)
kazzy
QUOTE(Dima @ Jun 26 2008, 10:13 PM) *
Your current memory_limit = 32M ; Maximum amount of memory a script may consume (32MB)

Thank you for your quick reply.

Did you happend to take notice of any other recent changes that might have caused a conflict? New mysql updates/restrictions? System crash? anything like that?
kazzy
Nevermind, issue has been resolved. I just did an upgrade to the newest version and it was fine, all the content is still there!

Thanks!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here