Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Raid Aray rebulding on the server vps4.fastbighost.com
Hostony Board > General > News and Announcements
Dima
We are performing Raid Array rebuilding on the server vps4.fastbighost.com (69.72.208.33).

After this FSCK will be performed, thus the node will not be functional for a couple of hours.
We ask you to be patient during this period.
The updates will be given on the forum as soon as FSCK is over.

Sorry for the caused inconveniences and hope for your understanding and further cooperation with our company

SUPPORT DEPARTMENT
jchrastina
It has been almost TEN HOURS.
Please provide a status report.
jchrastina
How about a status update HERE, please?
jchrastina
I have been down for sixteen hours.
I was told in the Helpdesk that it should be working now.

IT IS NOT!

NOTHING IS WORKING!

No websites!
No email!
No WHM!
No cPanel!
No SSH!
No ping!
No tracert!
No DNS!

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.
jchrastina
Do you know one thing that really PISSES ME OFF?? You don't respond to my pleas for updates.
I have come to learn in the many years I have been with Hostony that your tech support does not seem to give a damn about COMMUNICATIONS!!!
jchrastina
Services have been restored.
However, ALL EMAIL for the past 18 hours is LOST.
"So sorry for the inconveniences ..."
LAME APOLOGIES.
UNACCEPTABLE.
Dima
We apologise for not letting you know about the status in time.The issue with the VPS servers has been resolved and all the servers are working pretty well now.

Some problems appeared with the hard disk drive and that's why some mail could be lost.Please accept our apologies for that problem.

If you've got any other questions, please feel free to reply to this post. I'll be more than happy to answer your questions!

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here