Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Reseller Choices!
Hostony Board > General Support > Resellers Room
Anonymous
Hi there

I was just looking at your prices for reseller packages, everything i found was good except for the price and the Disk Space. Disk Space is way too less and the corresponding price is too much.

I also found this site

They charge like

$29.95 per month 10 GB 85 GB

Your top package has only 4 GB and the price is $97.85. Isnt that too much.

I know that you give away some services like in technology section which the other site doesnt. But atleast can we get a reasonable price for 4 GB and also can you increase the size to around 7 to 8 GB Disk Space.

Thanks
Shurik
Please do not post links on another web hosting companies. This forum is not place for advertising.

As for the prices. Let counting:
$29.95 per month 10 GB

Common HDD is 40-60 Gb. System files is about 5-10 Gb. So there is 30-50 Gb for customers' sites. It is 3 - 5 reseller accounts so $90 - $150 from server. But this amoung is not enough even to pay for the server.
Such business can't be profitable sir! So they offer overselling.
In contrast to them we don't trick our customers and we offer real disk space for real prices because we want to stay in business for a long time.

I hope I've clarified this question.
Anonymous
I checked out the other reseller host. They say that they have been into business since 1997 and started with Web Hosting in 1999.

I totally agree with Shruik. It really isnt real. How many HD do they have. I too think that they are overselling or either they have large servers.

But this is the only Web Host i have seen on the internet, as far as i have checked, that offer 10GB for $29.95 .
Shurik
Looks like Mike is from that company and he try just to find some clients on our site :wink:

Am I right, Mike? biggrin.gif
Farrukh
HIya all

Firstly, I cant figure out how would the other Host be providing such large Disk Space for only $29.95 per month. Its hard to believe.

Secondly, Shruik i think you should disable posting my Guests without registering. YOu should remove the option for Guests Posting. In future your board can get a lot of spam.

But what if they are a really big corporation as Guest said that they were established in 1997. I went to there site and checked out the plans and also visited there forum. There are only a handful of people in there but all seem to be really contended with what Manlius are providing "Reseller Package".

I dont know how are they surviving the market since 1997. Shruik, there are HD's with 130 GB capacity, maybe they might be using that.
Shurik
About the forum - you are right. I think it would be better to disable posting without registering. So it is done. Now only registered userd can post and answer threads exept "Presales questions". I've left it open for any visitor.
Farrukh
HIya Shruik

Its better to keep Guests only to PreSales Questions.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here