Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Network upgrade @ 10:00 pm EST on Sunday the 7th
Hostony Board > General > News and Announcements
Serge
We just want to let everyone know that we are diversifying our network by implementing a new route to the internet and streamlining our current topology. The new measure will make our network even more efficient. Please be aware that we will implement the changes @ 10:00 pm EST on Sunday the 7th.

You may experience loss of connectivity for approximately one hour during the change window.

Please be advised and thank you for your cooperation.
jchrastina
Thank you for the advanced notification, not only as a message at the very top of the Forum, but also by direct email.
This kind of pro-active communications ahead of a planned outage really does make the outage a bit less painful, since it means I won't be going crazy Sunday night on the Forum or sending emails to support@hostony.com. Personally, I would have preferred having the outage much late than 10 pm, say 3 am EST, Monday. But that's okay. You have given us all fair warning, and that is greatly appreciated.

Thanks and keep up the good work! The server my domains are on has been very stable the past two weeks or so. That's a relief!

smile.gif
tongue.gif

JimC
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here