Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Reseller package query
Hostony Board > General > Pre-Sales Questions
Tarbir
dry.gif

Hi, two questions

1) under domain name..it says for domain names the only restrication is that disk and transfer allowances are shared all domain of the acounts......what does that mean.

2) if i pay upfront for two years and there is a further drop in the prices will i get any refund.

Thanks
Serge

1) under domain name..it says for domain names the only restrication is that disk and transfer allowances are shared all domain of the acounts......what does that mean.

Here is an example:

It means that if you want setup 20 accounts with 50Mb of space allocated to each you'll total in 1 Gb of disk space allocated to starter reseller package. In case you setup 20 Mb sites you'll be able to setup 50 such sites within 1 Gb of spcace.

2) if i pay upfront for two years and there is a further drop in the prices will i get any refund.
In case you'll decide to cancell earlier you'll get a prorated refund.
Tarbir
Hey thanks for replying so promptly,

another question relating to bandwith..... if i opt for the 1gb reseller package which has 20 gb bandwith, what does this exactly mean (what i gather is the total traffic for one month on my 1gb can be 20 gb) ..... but what if the bandwith consumption goes over 20 gb in that particular month....

thanks
Tarbir
Another query, i can see that you guys are very quick to reply... which i really appreciate,

how easy would it be to manage the control panel and other aspects of reseller....am quiet new to this(but extremely quick to catch on) so how difficult would it be for a layperson to manage it initally and would i have to post here everythime for help.)

I ask because i am located in India
Danimal
The control panels are extremely easy to navigate and set up anything you like. If you go to the "FAQ" section of Hostony, the link to the user manuals, which walk you through every function, though I found them pretty self explanatory.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here